Friday, May 4, 2012

Bay Harbour Market


The Bay Harbour Market is one of my favorite markets since I went the other day , I absolutely love the relaxed vibe, live music and huge variety of foods to eat from, the choices are soups, salads, curries, gourmet sandwiches, paella to really name just a few... the ones I can remember but as well as an array of choices for dessert, like brownies, fudge, ice cream, tarts and drinks include beautifully fragranced tea's, ciders made from pear with no preservatives, coffee, wine, juices and champagne..... the only reason I left was because I was full and lazy from all the foods I sampled.


What really makes this market so special is the live music which you can check on their website and Facebook to see who will be playing there next. This market also has a great selection of decor items for your home as well as new and second hand clothing and jewelerry to keep you busy looking at each item so as not to miss a hidden gem. I also like the fact that all the packaging for the food was recycled as well as the communal seating with people of all ages gathering together.


I will definitely visit this market again, I am going to make plans to go one Friday as its open at night from 17:00 - 21:00 and on Saturday and Sunday from 09:30- 16:00  you can find it at 31 Harbour road, Hout Bay

Pictures and article Copyright by Tamsyn Wells

No comments: