Tuesday, September 18, 2012

City Bowl Market

I heard along the Cape Town grapevine that City bowl market is now open on Thursday nights as opposed to just Saturday mornings so I decided to check it out on it's very first launch evening.


I love markets I must say and this one is small but really vibey, on this opening night it was however too full to move and I must admit I did not stay long but there was a large variety of food to grab for dinner and many of them were almost sold out when I got there at 7pm so hopefully they going to prepare more this week.


Some of the traders I saw on my quick browse around was Down South Dim sum and another dim sum / spring roll trader, beautiful cupcakes, curries, baked goods like brownies, coffee, beer and much more.
Open 16:30  - 20:30 on Thursday evenings and 9am - 2pm on Saturdays. I will go back but try a little earlier next time.

14 Hope Street
Gardens
Cape Town

Pictures and article copyright by Tamsyn Wells

No comments: